Explore the beautiful Lake of the Ozarks at your own pace, taking in stunning views of the surrounding hills and forests with our Multi-day Tritoon Rentals! Book online today.
One Day Rental: North Shore
- One Day Rental 12-Passenger Limit
- Party Cove Package 12-Passenger limit • Includes: Small Lily Pad, Cooler and Ice, and 3 Float Saddles
- Tube Rental Must Book Boat First • You May Only Pull One Aquatic Toy At A Time
- Float Saddle
- Ice Chest
Enjoy Our North Shore Boat Rentals in Lake of the Ozarks!
Our newer model year tritoons make very stable platforms for rough lake conditions. We now exclusively rent Lowe 27-foot tritoons. They have a great seating layout, and the 200hp Mercury outboard provides plenty of power for cruising the lake. Your reservation may start as early as 9:00 a.m., and our boat must be returned no later than 5:30 pm regardless of the start time.
What to Bring
Documents you must have to take our boat:
- Valid Driver’s License for the person renting a boat.
- Valid Driver’s License for the person designated to drive the boat if different from the renter.
- Boater’s Certificate if born on or after January 1, 1984, for the person driving the boat.
- Credit/Debit Card for your temporary $650 Security Deposit hold.
- All One-Day rentals must be returned no later than 5:30 pm, so please arrive no later than 9 am if you want to get the full 8 hours. Late Return Fee: $75 for every 15 minutes late.
- Fuel Costs: Each rental starts with a full tank of fuel. We refuel and top off the tank when you return it and that cost is your responsibility.
- Missouri state law states the maximum number of people on our boat is 12 with a maximum person weight of 2063 lbs. and a maximum capacity weight of 2877 lbs.
- Missouri state law states anyone born on or after January 1, 1984, MUST possess a valid boating certificate in order to operate any vessel on MO waters. For online certification go to
Valid out-of-state boating cards are acceptable.